Las Vegas, Nevada
October 19-20, 2018
MGM Signature Suites
$390 (+ HST)
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Is travel included in the price? No, prices are for education/workshops only. There are many wonderful deals for Vegas. I'm happy to give travel tips and suggestions if you like.
2. Where are the courses being held? At the MGM Signature Suites. These are three non-smoking condo towers which are part of the MGM Grand complex.
3. How do I get to the workshop location: The hotel is reachable by taxi, uber, bus or walking if you stay at one of the nearby hotels. I will provide registrants with full details on how to get to the hotel.
4. Are all hotels on the Strip? No, and actually this is very important. Many internet searches will return results for hotelsnear Vegas. Some will be walking distance, and some will be driving distance. Taxis in Vegas are expensive enough that many cab drivers can retire very young, but rental cars can be very cheap and UBER is a terrific option, Please pay close attention to location, and don't hesitate to ask me about location, location, location.
5. Do I really have to come to the class? Yes. And participate.
6. What do I need to bring to the workshop? Closer to the time, I will be mailing you a workbook and tape. You will be required to bring that with you to the workshop.
7. When will I have more details about the location of the workshop? I will be sending you an email about two weeks before the workshop with all kinds of detailed information.
8. What is your cancellation policy? Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the first day of a workshop is eligible for a 80% refund. Cancellation within 5 weeks gets the same deal provided the space is filled; if the space is not filled no refund is given.
9. What else is happening in Las Vegas at that time of year? Lots! October is a prime time to visit southern Nevada and get out into the desert without suffering heat exhaustion. My colleague Ian Kamm is also teaching some courses at the same location at the same time. Please visit his website www.donvalemassage.com for more details
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. For cancellations received 5 weeks before the seminar due date, the seminar fee will be returned less a 20% administrative fee. Within 5 weeks of the seminar, no refunds will be made unless your space can be filled. The 20% admin fee will still apply.
Please note that your seminar fee is transferable to another person for the same date.